April 20, 2013
Press Release: Pearland TEA Party is endorsing Gary Moore in his candidacy for election for Pearland City Council Position #1.
Service-before-Self. Gary was raised with the willingness to serve with respect and integrity. It runs in his family. His father was a 21 year veteran of the U.S. Air Force and Gary served our Country in the United States Army for 9.5 years. His son is currently in the U.S. Army. Gary believes service to the community that you reside in is just as important as serving our Country.
Gary attends city council meetings regularly to discuss current issues in the city with current council members and Pearland residents. He is current with the issues within the city and continues to be engaged and attend not only the city council meetings but the workshops too. Attending the council meetings and workshops allows Gary to understand how the city operates and is governed. It also helps him understand the types of issues and decisions that he will be engaged in as a city council member.
As with many of our businesses and citizens impacted by the economy, when he is elected, Gary will work with all involved to find ways to cut spending where necessary and as needed without compromising the services to the Pearland citizens and to attract new businesses. He is a strong supporter of our First Responder police and firefighters in assuring they have the necessary resources to serve and protect our community. The citizens of Pearland are his number one concern.
Gary has lived in Pearland for eight years and has been actively involved in local and Brazoria County grass roots activities for the past five years including:
- President of the Pearland Area Republican Club
- Current Precinct Chair
- Volunteer for Pearland High School Cheerleader Booster Club
- Volunteer for Pearland Third Grade Elementary School Dictionary Project
- U.S. Army Veteran, Desert Storm era
- Treasurer of the Willowick HOA for four years
- President of the Willowick HOA
- Member of the Pearland Lions Club
- Member of the West Pearland Area Republican Club
- Election clerk for the 2008 Presidential Election
- Brazoria County Election Judge in the 2012 Presidential Election
- Volunteer at the East Pearland Republican Headquarters during the 2008 and 2012 Presidential election.
- Delegate to Republican State Convention 2008 and 2012.
- Delegate to Republican Senatorial District 11 Convention 2008 and 2012.
- Credentials Committee Chairman for Republican Senatorial District 11 Convention 2012
Gary’s grassroots involvement in the community, his leadership skills combined with conservative values, integrity, and desire to serve with respect to others would make Gary an excellent choice to serve on the Pearland City Council. Gary is a supporter of our Constitutional rights and supported the recent city council adoption of the 2nd Amendment resolution in protecting those rights for the citizens of Pearland.
Gary is married to Christina Moore with two children. His commitment in fiscal responsibility, service to the community and protection of our Constitutional rights are just more reasons why Pearland TEA Party requests your support in the election of Gary Moore.
With proud enthusiasm, Pearland TEA Party supports Gary Moore and asks you to join them on May 11, 2013 to vote for the future of our city.
For more information on Gary Moore visit https://electgarymoore.com
For more information about the Pearland TEA Party visit http://www.PearlandTEAParty.com